GCSE Exam Results 2020
Despite the challenges of the last five months, our Year 11 students have performed brilliantly in their GCSEs and it was a pleasure to see so many smiles as envelopes were opened. Once again, Thomas More students have shown resilience and determination to overcome the challenges of lockdown and the unprecedented manner in which their time in Year 11 came to an end.
I would like to pay tribute to all of our staff who supported the students throughout the last five years, to the parents who have shared the anxiety and pressure whilst trying to remain calm but especially to the students whose fabulous talents and sheer hard work has enabled them to be awarded the grades they deserved.
It will be a delight to welcome many of our students into Thomas More’s Sixth Form at the start of the new academic year and see them start the next stage of their journey.
The progress made across the year group has been excellent and there were many outstanding results both in terms of high attainment, but also significant progress made by all ability ranges.
A special mention must go to
- Saline Teliani – 7x 9; 2x8 and 1x7
- Nicholas Neytchev – 6x9 and 4x8
- Klaudiusz Ozog – 4x9; 6x8 and 1x7
- Christabel Boatemaa – 5x9; 1x8; 3x7 and 1x6
- Shrenika Dibakar – 2x9; 6x8 and 2x6
- Kylie Okai-Kyei – 2x9; 6x8 and 1x7
- Agni Drakaki – 1x9; 6x8 and 3x7
- Ria Patel – 7x8; 1x7; 2x6 and 1x5
- Kaviya Balasubramaniam – 1x9; 4x8; 3x7 and 2x6
- Theadora Anguelov – 5x8; 4x7; 1x6 and 1x5
- Nida Astani – 2x9; 1x8; 4x7; 1x6 and 1x5
On behalf of all the staff and governors at Thomas More, I would like to congratulate every student and wish them all the very best for their future.