GCSE Exam Results 2020
Despite the challenges of the last five months, our Year 11 pupils have performed brilliantly in their GCSEs and it was a pleasure to see so many smiles as envelopes were opened. Once again, Thomas More pupils have shown resilience and determination to overcome the challenges of lockdown and the unprecedented manner in which their time in Year 11 came to an end.
I would like to pay tribute to all of our staff who supported the pupils throughout the last five years, to the parents who have shared the anxiety and pressure whilst trying to remain calm but especially to the pupils whose fabulous talents and sheer hard work has enabled them to be awarded the grades they deserved.
It will be a delight to welcome many of our pupils into Thomas More’s Sixth Form at the start of the new academic year and see them start the next stage of their journey.
The progress made across the year group has been excellent and there were many outstanding results both in terms of high attainment, but also significant progress made by all ability ranges.
Top Performing Pupils
- Saline Teliani – 7x 9; 2x 8 and 1x 7
- Nicholas Neytchev – 6x 9 and 4x 8
- Klaudiusz Ozog – 4x 9; 6x 8 and 1x 7
- Christabel Boatemaa – 5x 9; 1x 8; 3x 7 and 1x 6
- Shrenika Dibakar – 2x 9; 6x 8 and 2x 6
- Kylie Okai-Kyei – 2x 9; 6x 8 and 1x 7
- Agni Drakaki – 1x 9; 6x 8 and 3x 7
- Ria Patel – 7x 8; 1x 7; 2x 6 and 1x 5
- Kaviya Balasubramaniam – 1x 9; 4x 8; 3x 7 and 2x 6
- Theadora Anguelov – 5x 8; 4x 7; 1x 6 and 1x 5
- Nida Astani – 2x 9; 1x 8; 4x 7; 1x 6 and 1x 5
On behalf of all the staff and governors at Thomas More, I would like to congratulate every pupil and wish them all the very best for their future.