- FAO:Year 11s interested in Law as a Degree
- Competition : Design a book related bookmark
- We need your help with Sainsbury's Active Kids vouchers
- Homework Booklets
- Latest Copy of the Tattler is here
- Sainsbury's Active Kids
- Year 11 After School Sessions
- Record number of applications to the school
- Competition to Design your House Badge
- Reading List for Pupils in Years 7 - 13
Click on the icon above to logon to Fronter or goto http://fronter.com/croydon .
Thomas More Catholic School uses Fronter as its Learning Platform. Fronter is an MLE, an area for teaching and learning. Fronter is an online area holding a wide range of resources, links to useful websites, discussion forums and homework activities organised in online classrooms. Pupils can retrieve and submit work online. They can access electronic versions of textbooks, teaching videos and many other useful resources.
Contact Mr Beech (email@example.com) if your fronter account is not working correctly.