- UK Maths Olympiad for Girls 2014
- Year 10 GCSE Review Evening
- A Level Results 2014
- History Trip to Ypres in Feb Letter
- Letter from the Conservation Volunteers about one of our WEx pupils
- Industrial Action
- Feast Day raises £1000 in one hour for the Diamond Riding Centre
- UK Junior Maths Challenge Award Winners 2014
- Homework Booklets
- Harry Potter Trip
Click on the icon above to logon to Fronter or goto http://fronter.com/croydon .
Thomas More Catholic School uses Fronter as its Learning Platform. Fronter is an MLE, an area for teaching and learning. Fronter is an online area holding a wide range of resources, links to useful websites, discussion forums and homework activities organised in online classrooms. Pupils can retrieve and submit work online. They can access electronic versions of textbooks, teaching videos and many other useful resources.
Contact Mr Beech (email@example.com) if your fronter account is not working correctly.